Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

You relocated to a new country for work. Write to your previous co-worker.

You relocated to a new country for work. Write to your previous co-worker. In your letter

 

– Tell him/her where you live in the new country

– Describe how you feel

– Explain what you are doing at work

– Invite him/her for a visit.

 

Dear Anna,

I hope this letter finds you in radiant health. You’ll be glad to know that I moved to Lille, France last week. I must say this city looks exquisite. I live in the outskirts, and my office is 500 m away. What I love the most about this place is that everyone greets one another with a contagious smile, which makes my day. What’s more, the inhabitants are cautious about their actions, like not littering on the roads, dumping garbage in the bins so that they could contribute towards the environment.

My job is far less demanding as compared to the previous one. My main responsibilities as a marketing analyst include market research, looking for new leads and preparation of proposals. The office atmosphere is quite convivial.

Since Christmas is approaching, I’d like to invite you here. If you could make it, trust me; this’ll be your best vacation. As you know, France is well known for its celebrations during Christmas and New year.

I can’t wait to see you.

Your friend,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment