Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2021

You are planning a holiday in another country. Write a letter asking your friend to join you and explain

You are planning a holiday in another country. Write a letter asking your friend to join you and explain

- Why are you taking a holiday?

- What is your holiday plan?

- Why would you like him/her to come?


Dear RĂ©ne,

I hope this letter finds you in radiant health and best of spirits. I was wondering if we could brew up some exciting plans for our upcoming holidays. As Christmas is approaching, this would probably be the best time to plan an excursion.

You’ll be thrilled to find out that I’ve got a fantastic deal which is in our budget. It’s a holiday package of four nights to Bali. I know you always wanted to explore this place. On the last day of this trip, the hotel will be organising a concert in which your favourite pop singer is performing.

It’s been so long since we last were together. Due to our hectic schedules, we don't get time to spend with each other. This vacation would give us a break from our monotonous life and to make more memories to cherish for our lifetime. I simply won’t take no for an answer.

Do let me know your availability so that I could reserve the package.

Eagerly waiting to see you.

Your friend

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment