Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Write a letter to your friend to ask him/her to develop a website for your business.

Write a letter to your friend to ask him/her to develop a website for your business. In your letter

 – Give a brief description of the business

– Mention what you’d like to be there on the website

– Provide some ideas on use of images on the web site.

 

Dear Ryan,

I hope this letter finds you in radiant health. You would be delighted to know that I have embarked on my professional life by starting a venture which deals in clothing for dogs, our beautiful little companions, and I want you to design an attractive website for my venture.  

I am thinking of putting my business online to gain more popularity and expand my start-up, for which I will need a professional looking portal, but without a cash payment gateway. Since you are a professional web designer, who else could design my website better.  

I would like to render some ideas to make it attractive; try to add pictures of disparate breeds of dogs along with the fashion accessories being carried by them. I am sure it would be the most tempting portal in this domain. Please let me know how long it will take to accomplish this task.

I am eagerly waiting for your response so that we can sit and discuss the design in detail.

Your friend,

Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment