Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sample Ielts General Training Task 1 Letter - You are planning a holiday in another country. Write a letter asking your friend to join you and explain... _ Ielts Letter



You are planning a holiday in another country. Write a letter asking your friend to join you and explain
- Why are you taking a holiday?
- What is your holiday plan?
- Why would you like him/her to come?

Dear Joseph,
I'm fine and I hope you and your family are in good health. I have been busy all through these two months, and now I'm planning a vacation and I want you to join me.

The busy schedule at work exhausted me so much that I felt like taking some time off and travelling with my family to Marbella, Spain to escape the hectic routine and to relax and spend some time with my wife and children. Marbella is renowned for its beaches and water sports, and I feel a visit to this area would greatly help in rejuvenating ourselves and experience Spanish culture. I'm planning a ten day trip to this location.

I'd recommend that you also join us with your family, as it would give us an opportunity to enjoy holidays together and save some money also. My travel agent has agreed to offer special family discount for all of us. 
If you agree, we could plan to leave for Marbella in the first week of June.

I hope to hearing from you soon.

Yours truly,

Zack Chandellor

No comments:

Post a Comment