Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

You promised a friend that you’ll teach their child English. Write a letter to an English teacher that you know to ask for some study books.

You promised a friend that you’ll teach their child English. Write a letter to an English teacher that you know to ask for some study books. In your letter

– Give details of the child

– Explain how you will teach him/her

– Say what books you’d like to borrow.

 

 

Dear Sir,

 

I hope this letter finds you in radiant health. Thank you for imparting profound knowledge of English during my childhood, owing to which I am capable of enlightening others. My friend is a French national, who has asked me to teach English to her daughter, Mathilde, who is six years old. I believe this is the perfect age to commence learning a new language. However,  I need your help with this.

 

I am planning to follow your footsteps by interactively teaching and by introducing numerous games so that it becomes a fun activity. Moreover, since technology makes everything interesting, I have decided to include audio and visual components to disseminate knowledge.

 

I still remember those pretty looking books which had images, helped me intensively to imbibe the most challenging aspect of the language, the grammar. Furthermore, the books consist of cue cards for building up the vocabulary which you rendered me. I would be grateful if you could lend me those books for three months.

 

Hoping for a positive response.

 

Thank you.

 

Yours sincerely,

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment