Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2019

Ielts General Training Letters Semi Formal Write a letter of complaint about late delivery to the website where you ordered an item


Write a letter of complaint about late delivery to the website where you ordered an item. Please say

– What item did you order?
– Why and when did you order that item?
– How would you like them to resolve this issue?
 
Write a letter of complaint about late delivery to the website where you ordered an item
                                                      Ielts General Training Letters Semi Formal




Dear Customer Care Manager,

It has been a pathetic experience dealing with your e portal company. I am wondering, how do you manage your clients when the services of your organization are so disappointing. I have been at my wits end after ordering a game-boy for my  cousin, but the parcel is yet to be delivered even after a month of ordering.

I ordered a Game-boy on 28th of February 2019 for my cousin who had his birthday on 5th March 2019. I was told that the package would be promptly delivered on 4th, or 5th of March. However. When I checked up, it was yet in transit, and too utter dismay, customer care was oblivious of the issue.

This led  me to make numerous calls without avail and now even after 31 days, I get the same response that fails to comfort me. I would suggest that you either arrange for delivery of equipment  by tomorrow, or  refund my money.

I hope I do not have to escalate the matter. 

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely

Osama Bin Laden

No comments:

Post a Comment