Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2021

You were on a business trip recently and forgot something at the hotel

You were on a business trip recently and forgot something at the hotel. Write a letter to the hotel manager and say

 

– Give details of your stay.

– What did you leave there?

– Suggest what he/she should do about it

 

Dear Sir,

I, Martin Jungst, stayed at your hotel for two nights from November 3rd to 5th in room number 205. It was a wonderful experience; I thank you for the services you rendered me during the stay. I would like to apprise you that I left my backpack at the hotel since I was in a hurry while checking out of the room.

I remember keeping it inside the closet. It is a brown leather bag of brand name Hidesign written on its left side at the bottom. Inside one of its pockets, there are my business cards and it has some confidential documents which I required in my next meeting. Also, in the front pocket, there is a wooden key chain of my name engraved on it.

I would appreciate it if you could find it and send it back to my address at the earliest. I will reimburse for the courier charges. Please let me know how I can pay for it.

I look forward to receiving your response.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,

Martin Jungst

No comments:

Post a Comment