Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2021

You travelled by plane last week and your suitcase was lost. You have still heard nothing from the airline company.

You travelled by plane last week and your suitcase was lost. You have still heard nothing from the airline company.

Write to the airline and explain what happened. Describe your suitcase and tell them what was in it. Find out what they are going to do about it.


Dear Sir,

I regret to say that your customer services have disappointed me extensively. I was assured that I will receive an affirmative response within three days. However, I find it most unsatisfactory that one week after the initial complaint of my suitcase which was lost while travelling from Paris to New Delhi on 13th November, I have hardly heard any news related to it.

My suitcase is blue, and the brand name American Tourister is written on the right. It has my travel card attached, which consists of all my details, such as my name, address, contact number, and flight number. It contains my clothes, several confidential documents and some pieces of jewellery out of which I require the documents for my meeting which is going to take place after five days.

I would like to know how much more time you will take to find it out. I am available for your assistance and can be reached by phone or by email.

Hoping for a prompt resolution on this matter.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

John Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment