Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2021

During a recent plane journey you sat next to a businessman who owns a chain of restaurants. You talked to him and he suggested that you should contact him about a possible job in one of his restaurants.

During a recent plane journey you sat next to a businessman who owns a chain of restaurants. You talked to him and he suggested that you should contact him about a possible job in one of his restaurants. Write a letter to this businessman. In your letter

- remind him when and where you met

- tell him what kind of job you are interested in

- say why you think you would be suitable for the job



Dear Sir,

It was a wonderful experience of travelling with you from Paris to Delhi last week. I consider it a great opportunity to get to know a versatile person like you. I also thank you for the offer you gave me to join your dynamic team and manage your chain of restaurants, and I am actually looking forward to it. 

 

My education consists of a first-class Honours Degree in Hotel Management as well as a Masters in Management. Since I have worked as a management trainee for three years at a renowned company, I am looking forward to a management-related profile. 

 

I have relevant experience required for this position. Besides this, I am an outgoing person who has a knack for finding solutions to overcome steep problems. These qualities will surely help me add value to any position I am allocated in your organization.  

 

Please find my CV attached, and I am available at your convenience and can be reached by phone or by email. I look forward to joining you.  

 

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,

Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment