Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Write a letter to your English-speaking friend to invite him/her to see a movie about your country.

Write a letter to your English-speaking friend to invite him/her to see a movie about your country. In your letter say

-        Describe the movie.

-        Why would he/she find it interesting?

-        Suggest an arrangement to watch the movie together.


Dear Elena,

 

How have you been? It’s been so long since we last were in touch. I want to invite you for a movie night at my home this weekend like older times.

 

I’ve picked an extremely intriguing movie, with a good rating, for us that we will watch on the terrace of my home. This blockbuster film is all about my country through which we can explore a variety of cultures and traditions; we can have a virtual tour of the most popular cities, the life of the locals and so on.

 

I know your thesis topic is related to the cultures, so this’ll probably give you a plethora of ideas as India is a land of cultures and traditions. Now, I want to reveal one more secret to you that would be a cherry on the cake, your favourite actor Amir Khan is starring in the film in a lead role.

 

It would be delightful to have you here. Please do let me know if you can make it.

 

Your friend,

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment