Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2021

There is a problem with the changing room in your gym. You reported it several times, but it was not resolved.

There is a problem with the changing room in your gym. You reported it several times, but it was not resolved. Write a letter to the gym manager. In your letter

Describe the problem.

Explain what the gym’s response was when you reported the problem.

Say what you would like the manager to do about the problem.

 

 

Dear Sir,

I regret to say that I find it most unsatisfactory that one month after reporting numerous complaints against changing rooms, the problems have still not been resolved. The lock of its door is not properly aligned due to which the door cannot be locked, and there is only one light which fickles all the time. Thus, I would request you to kindly consider the matter on an urgent basis.

When I reported these issues at the reception, the available person assured me that it will be rectified soon. But, he has been making excuses ever since I complained for the first time. Yesterday, he rudely replied the same thing. Being a premium member at your gym, I am encountering such misbehaviours which have become intolerant to me.

I would request you to fix all the issues at the earliest. Moreover, I would appreciate an apology for the misconduct and would like you to reprimand your staff.

Hoping for the prompt action to resolve the issues.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,

John Mathew 

No comments:

Post a Comment