Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2021

Write a letter to a friend asking for a recipe from his/her country for the party you are organizing.

Write a letter to a friend asking for a recipe from his/her country for the party you are organizing. In your letter

– Tell your friend about the party

– Ask for the recipe

– Explain why you need the recipe from his/her country


Dear Anna,

 

It’s been long since we last talked. You’ll be glad to know that I have got a promotion recently. To celebrate this triumph, I am organising a party on this new year eve for my office co-workers. Everything seems well arranged, except the food,  one of my colleagues happens to be from your country,and to surprise him, I have decided to cook pasta and Margherita pizza, for which you must help me with the recipe. 

 

This colleague of mine has been homesick since last month. So, I have decided to make Italian cuisine to make him feel content. But, you know how bad my culinary skills are, so I want you to guide me throughout the cooking process on a video call. However, you must share the list of ingredients and the recipe with me.   

 

I can assure you that with your guidance, I’ll cook the best pizza, and also share pictures of it along with video recorded comments of guests.  

  

I can’t wait to hear from you.

 

Your Friend,

Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment