Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2021

You have purchased a product on a website and received a different product.

You have purchased a product on a website and received a different product. Write a letter to the company. In your letter

 

– Describe the product you ordered

– Explain why you aren’t satisfied with the product you received

– Let them know what actions you expect them to take

Dear Sir,

I regret to say that I am highly disappointed with your services since I have received something different from the one I ordered from your web portal. I placed this order on 13th November, and it was a red evening gown of brand Mango with a beautiful frill, as well as embellishment of plenty of sequins; it was looking exquisite in the image.

The dress I have got is of the same colour; however, the brand is different and the dress looks quite casual. This outfit would not be appropriate for the occasion I purchased for, as I had bought it for the cocktail party of my cousin’s wedding. Moreover, the quality seems to be shoddy.

Being an elite buyer, I request you an immediate replacement of the dress since the wedding is approaching, and I have also bought the complimentary accessories; therefore, I cannot choose an alternative. Furthermore, I believe I deserve to receive a discount for the appalling experience.

Hoping for a prompt resolution of this issue.

Yours Sincerely,

Margot Hotier


No comments:

Post a Comment