Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2021

You placed an online order for a flower vase. However, when you received it, it was damaged.

You placed an online order for a flower vase. However, when you received it, it was damaged. Write a letter to the manager of the company.

In your letter, you should:

  •  Give the details about the equipment.

  •  Explain the damage.

  •  Suggest what you want the manager to do.

 

Dear Sir,

I regret to say that I have received a damaged flower vase that I ordered from your website last week which could have smashed during the transit. I find the packaging most unsatisfactory owing to the absence of material inside the box for safeguarding the content.

It is an exquisite ceramic vase which is teal blue in colour and has a geometric design all over it. The product has multiple scratches which are quite visible even from a distance. Furthermore, the embossed flower at the middle has one of its petals missing.

Since it was the last available piece in the stock, I would like to receive a full refund at the earliest. Moreover, I would be really grateful if you could apprise me when it will be back in stock as it complements the colour theme of my house and it was the only one that caught my eye while browsing online.

Hoping for the prompt resolution of this issue.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

Sophie Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment