Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2021

You have visited your friend and met his family.

You have visited your friend and met his family. Write a letter to your friend

-   thank him for the dinner and  praise one dish which you liked the most

-   tell him how do you feel meeting his parents/family

-   give suggestions for him to visit you.

 

Dear Antoine,

Thank you so much for inviting me for dinner, it was great fun. You are very lucky since you ‘ve got such a convivial and close-knitted family. Everyone made me so comfortable and I felt like I was at home. They made me feel as if I have known them for years.

Your father has a great sense of humour, I really enjoyed his company. I must say your mother cooks palatable delicacies especially Italian cuisines, out of which quatre fromage pizza was extremely delicious. The crust of the pizza had a crunch factor which made it entirely different from what I have tried at renowned restaurants until now.

Since our vacations are approaching, this would probably be the best time to visit my place as you know France is well-known for its celebrations during Christmas and New Year. Please do let me know if you could make it so that I would make reservations for the cruise parties in advance to avail discounts.

I can’t wait to see you.

Yours truly,

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment