Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

You saw a brochure for a one-week walking tour in the mountains. You're very interested in taking part, but you're not very fit and are worried you wouldn't be able to keep up.

You saw a brochure for a one-week walking tour in the mountains. You're very interested in taking part, but you're not very fit and are worried you wouldn't be able to keep up. Write to the tour operator. In your letter:

• Explain why you're interested in the tour.

• Ask for information about dates and prices.

• Express your concerns about your fitness level.

 

Dear Sir,

I stumbled across a brochure talking about an upcoming week long walking tour in the mountains laden with snow. I have always dreamt of such a trip; since this involves a plethora of extreme sports such as skiing, sledging, paragliding, and so on, it would be a perfect excursion to address my adrenaline rush. Moreover, this vacation would help me to escape my monotonous work schedule, and rejuvenate myself.

It would be of great help if you could apprise me of the schedule such as date of leaving as well as of arrival so that I can apply for the leaves at my office accordingly. Furthermore, I would like to know about the price of the package and the activities included in it.

I got a cardiac arrest last month owing to which I get exhausted very easily and start panting, so I am concerned if I would be able to undertake such an adventure with my frail condition.

I look forward to receiving your response.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

Adrian Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment