Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2021

You need to take some time off from work to go on holiday.

You need to take some time off from work to go on holiday.

Write a letter to your direct manager. In your letter:

  • Ask for time off and explain why

  • Provide the dates and times for which you will be unavailable to work

  •  Describe what you will do to prepare or make up for your absence

 

Dear Sir,

Thank you for providing me an opportunity to lead on a new project. I assure you that my performance will not disappoint you. I am writing to request you to extend me an interlude next month from 13th to 20th October since all my school friends are planning a reunion in Maldives to revive all the nostalgic memories.

This vacation would help me to break the mundane, and rejuvenate myself so that I would return back to work with great enthusiasm. As owing to the gruelling work schedule since last month, I have been finding it difficult to concentrate on work, which is affecting my productivity intensively.

I have been rendering training to my assistant for several months, therefore, he would be able to manage regular minor affairs. Furthermore, I am slogging hard to complete all the assigned tasks, as well as targets so as to submit them before leaving for the trip.

I hope you would consider my request with compassion and grant me leave.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

Jean Jaques 

No comments:

Post a Comment