Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2021

You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work. You called the shop but no action was taken.

You recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work. You called the shop but no action was taken. Write a letter to the shop manager.

In your letter

  •   Describe the problem with the equipment

  •   Explain what happened when you called the shop

  •   Say what you would like the manager to do

 

Dear Sir,

I regret to say that I am highly disappointed with the microwave oven that I bought from your store last month. Some of its buttons fail to function well, and I need to press them more than once. Moreover, the light inside it fickles all the time owing to which I find it difficult to watch out cake while baking, consequently, sometimes it gets burnt.

I find it most unsatisfactory that after several complaints the issue has still not been resolved. According to the company policy, it was mentioned in the invoice that customer service would be extended at home; however, the receptionist denied to send the technician. Furthermore, he told me that I have to bear the charges for repairing the dysfunctionality of the product despite being under warranty period.

I would request an immediate replacement of the product, and render me some discount coupons for the next purchase to compensate for the appalling experience.

Hoping for a prompt resolution of this issue.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

Jean Jaques

No comments:

Post a Comment