Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2021

You recently attended a short course at a college and left an electronic device behind in the classroom.

You recently attended a short course at a college and left an electronic device behind in the classroom. Write an email to the course administrator. In your letter

-  Give details of the course you attended and explain what happened.

-  Describe the device and say where you left it.

-  Tell the course administrator what you would like him/her to do.

 

Dear Sir,

It was a wonderful experience of accomplishing a French language course in a duration of 1 week at such a renowned college. I appreciate the advanced teaching methods deployed during the sessions with the incorporation of technology by virtue of which it turned to be a fun activity. However, unfortunately  I left my smart watch in the classroom since I remained busy while celebrating our triumph at the farewell party. 

It is a grey metal watch of brand name Apple with a black leather strap. Also, my initials are printed behind the dial. It is very close to my heart as it was gifted by my mother on my birthday. I remember keeping it under the bench of the last row on the left side.

I would be really grateful if you could find it and send it to my address. I will reimburse for the courier charges. Please let me know how I can pay for it.

I look forward to receiving your response.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,

Antoin Poncet


No comments:

Post a Comment