Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2021

New neighbours have recently moved in, but they are making a lot of noise at night while you are preparing for your exams.

New neighbours have recently moved in, but they are making a lot of noise at night while you are preparing for your exams. Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter:

 

  • explain that they are preventing you from studying well

  • suggest what they can do to improve the situation

  • tell them when you will have completed your studies

 

 

 

Dear Mr Smith,

 

I hope this letter finds you in radiant health. I am sorry since I couldn’t make it to your house warming celebrations due to my hectic study schedule. I agree that doing interiors for a new home is quite an intriguing task; however, my semester examination is going on, and I am unable to concentrate on my studies at night owing to the piercing noise of drilling.

 

I will be grateful if you could carry out the furnishings during the day because I am not available at home until 2 pm. If this time slot is not convenient for you, I request you to utilise the soundproof equipment so that I can focus on my studies.

 

It is a matter of some time as the exams will get over within a week. After this, I have a summer vacation, and you will be glad to know that I am doing masters in interior designing. I will be happy to render my assistance to you.

 

Hoping for kind consideration.

 

Yours Sincerely,

Ryan Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment