Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2021

You work at home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job.

You work at home and have a problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job.

Write a letter to the shop or company which supplied the equipment.

In your letter

-describe the problem with your equipment

-explain how this problem is affecting your work

-say what you want the shop or company to do

 

Dear Sir,

I regret to say that I am highly disappointed with the keyboard which I bought from your store last week as it is not working appropriately. I was assured that it would be compatible with every computer model; however, it takes plenty of time to connect with the one I possess. Moreover, some alphabets on the keys are vanishing fast.

I am a creative writer at an esteemed company, and my job is entirely based on telecommuting, which requires me to write a rich profusion of articles round the clock. With the disappearance of letters, I frequently end up making several spelling mistakes owing to which I have received numerous complaints from my clients. I am facing a lot of embarrassment in front of the authorities to whom I report regularly.

I, thus, need an immediate replacement of the product since it is under warranty period. I believe I deserve to receive a discount for the next purchase owing to the inconvenience caused to me.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,

Moncef Bachnikha

No comments:

Post a Comment