Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2021

You have recently been invited to talk about your country at the American academy.

You have recently been invited to talk about your country at the American academy. Write a letter to the administrator and say

– Accept the invitation and suggest possible dates.

– What topics would you like to talk about?

– What will you need for your talk?

 

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the invitation. It would be an honour for me to represent my country India, at the American Academy. I am in Singapore for a business purpose, and I can be at your disposal after 13th November according to your convenience.

Since India is a land of cultures and traditions, I would like to talk about the diversities promulgated throughout this nation. Moreover, I would like to enlighten people about some tangible cultural heritage by imparting the history associated with the tourist attractions. This would render the audience an opportunity to broaden their horizons about the country.

I am planning to express some of my views through a PowerPoint presentation by integrating numerous audio as well as video components, to catch the attention of the listeners. This would allow the spectators to explore the country virtually. I would require a few things to make this happen, such as a wireless microphone and a projector.

Looking forward to the event.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely

Tim Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment