Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2021

Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert.

Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to a music concert. Please say:

– Where and when does the concert start?

– What type of music will be played there?

– Why do you think your friend will enjoy it?

 

Dear Danni,

 

I hope this letter finds you in radiant health. I’m delighted to tell you that your favourite artist Andrew Benson is performing in the upcoming annual fest at my university. I have already arranged an entry ticket for you. So, be ready for it on 13th November, it will start from 6 pm at the college premises.

 

He will be performing with his entire band and presenting one song from each of his albums. The fusion of rock, as well as jazz music, will render us great beats to groove. Moreover, there is a launch of his new album at this event. Trust me, we will have a lot of fun together.

 

I know you have always desired to attend his concert but couldn’t get an opportunity to do so. Since I am assisting the event management team, I would try to let you meet him and perhaps you could get a chance to take his autograph.

 

Please let me know your itinerary. I can’t wait to see you.

 

Your friend,

Bistro

No comments:

Post a Comment