Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Write a letter in response to a job advertised in the “Employment News”.

Write a letter in response to a job advertised in the “Employment News”

In the letter

-   Introduce who you are

-   Why are you applying for this job

-   Explain your experience in the field you are applying for

 

Dear Sir,

 

I am Mark Twain, and I am writing to express my interest in the position of Retail Manager that was advertised in the Employment News of The Times newspaper on 13/11/2020.

 

My education consists of a Bachelor’s Degree in Retail Management from the University of Manchester, as well as a Master’s Degree in Management, and I carry an experience of over 11 years in retail store management, which cumulatively have helped me hone my skills in preparing and applying strategies for profitable business of a sales location by adhering strictly to company norms.

 

I have relevant experience required for this job profile. Besides this, my outgoing personality renders me a knack for finding solutions to overcome steep problems. If given an opportunity, I can prove my mettle at this position.

 

I am attaching my resume for your perusal, and look forward to discussing this further at the interview. I hope you would give me an opportunity to be associated with your organization.

 

Yours Sincerely,

Mark Twain


No comments:

Post a Comment