Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2021

Write an email to the restaurant's manager.

Write an email to the restaurant's manager. Your email should do the following things:

-   State what problems you had with the food you ordered.

-   Complain about the service.

-   Describe how you want the restaurant to resolve the problem to your satisfaction

Dear Sir,

I regret to say that I am highly disappointed with your services since they failed to impress me as well as my friends with whom I came to visit the restaurant for my birthday celebrations last week. It was quite distressing to see my money go down the drain.

The food failed to appeal to us since à la carte was bereft of the diversity in delicacies and the food served by the staff was cold. Moreover, the lunch was lacking a balance of spices, and was quite spicy as well, despite the strict instructions given against it in advance. Also, the receptionist rendered the wrong directions to one of my friends for the way to the restrooms.

 

I believe I deserve to receive a refund for the appalling experience with food, and a certain discount for the subsequent visit. Furthermore, I would appreciate an apology from your staff for the inconvenience caused to my friend.

 

I hope that you will take corrective actions to resolve this issue.

 

Yours Sincerely,

Mark Jacobs


No comments:

Post a Comment