Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Write a letter to a company manager with whom you arranged a delivery of goods.

Write a letter to a company manager with whom you arranged a delivery of goods and say

– Inform him/her what items you have purchased that were supposed to be delivered.

– What issues did you face with the delivery service?

– Suggest what can be done about the matter.

 

Dear Sir,

I regret to say that I am highly disappointed with your services since the packet consisting of an exquisite dress and the complimentary accessories for my friend has still not reached its destination.

I booked a delivery slot of 14th November through an online portal, but unfortunately, owing to the unforeseen family engagements she had left for her hometown on 13th November, therefore, she could not receive it on the reserved date; however, the tracking website is showing that the order has been delivered. Moreover, despite making a payment for the service via digital link, immediately after the registration, I have been receiving several mails claiming that the payment still needs to be done.

I would be really grateful if you could rearrange a delivery and leave the package with her neighbours since my friend will not be able to return soon as her father is not well. Also, I am attaching the bank statements so that you could verify the payment.

Hoping for the prompt resolution of this issue.

Yours Sincerely,

John Mathew

No comments:

Post a Comment