Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2021

Your internet connection has been slow and intermittent. Write a letter to your internet service provider to complain.

Your internet connection has been slow and intermittent. Write a letter to your internet service provider to complain. In the letter:

–   Describe the problem and why you are unhappy

–   Arrange for an engineer to visit your home

–   Request a reduction in your bill

 

Dear Sir,

I regret to say that I am highly disappointed with your internet services since it fails to cater my requirements owing to its slow and capricious speed. Being a premium member, I have been facing these problems since last month. I request you to kindly consider this matter on an urgent basis.

I am a content writer at an esteemed company, and my job is entirely based on telecommuting which requires round the clock internet availability. Due to the poor connection, I usually get late in submitting my work online, by virtue of which I am facing a lot of embarrassment in front of the office authorities, thereby putting my reputation at stake.

I would like you to extend customer service by allotting an engineer to rectify the issue at the earliest and render me relief of this torment. I believe I deserve to receive a discount on the bill to compensate for the appalling experience with the internet service.

Hoping for the prompt resolution to the issue.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

Robert Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment