Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Write a letter to one of your classmates and invite him to a class reunion.

Write a letter to one of your classmates and invite him to a class reunion. Write:

-   When & Where is the party

-   Give some details about what is going to happen at the party

-   Tell him/her what you have been doing recently

Dear Katherine,

You ‘ll be glad to know that I am organising our class reunion at the Hyatt Regency on 13th November as it’s been so long since we last were together. This get-together would render us an opportunity to revive our nostalgic memories and foster more moments to cherish for our lifetime.

I’ve already sent invitations to all our classmates, and remember that no excuses will be accepted. I’ve planned several fun games and activities after the brunch which would include Italian as well as Chinese delicacies. Moreover, you ‘ll be thrilled to find out that I have invited sensational singer Ellie Goulding to make our evening more happening since we all are extremely crazy about her songs.

I want to reveal one more thing, since I achieved the company’s target in a short period, my organisation has recently rewarded me with a promotion and guess what, now I am working as a Deputy Manager, so we could also celebrate my triumph in the party.

I can’t wait to see you.

Yours truly,

Milia

No comments:

Post a Comment