Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2021

You have recently bought an airline ticket from a travel agency and unfortunately you are not able to fly on these dates. Write a letter to the travel agency manager to cancel the ticket.

You have recently bought an airline ticket from a travel agency and unfortunately you are not able to fly on these dates. Write a letter to the travel agency manager to cancel the ticket. Explain in your letter

- what are the flight details?

-why do you want to cancel it?

- what would you like him/her to do about it?

 

Dear Sir,

I am writing this with a heavy heart since I will not be able to catch a flight AI162 which was booked through your travel agency last week. The flight is scheduled for next week on 13th November at 9 pm. I was entirely prepared to embark on the vacation until the mishap happened at my home last night.

My grandfather suffered a chest pain yesterday at midnight, and he was diagnosed with a cancer owing to which he has to undergo an operation within this week. I have to stay with him during his entire convalescing period since he has nobody by his side to look after him.

I would like you to cancel my trip and credit a full refund to my bank account. Moreover, I would like you to reserve a seat of the same date for the next month, and I would be really grateful if you could render me some discount on the ticket.  

Hoping for the prompt resolution on this issue.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

Andrew Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment