Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2021

You have recently been on a sightseeing tour. Write a letter to the manager to complain to the tour company.

You have recently been on a sightseeing tour. Write a letter to the manager to complain to the tour company. Tell about :

-   Bad experience

-   Things they need to improve

-   Suggestions

 

Dear Sir,

I regret to say that I am disappointed with the services you rendered me during my vacations in Paris last month. I had high expectations from your renowned tour company who has an excellent rating in this domain.

A plethora of street markets were mentioned in the planned list in order to assimilate the culture and traditions promulgated in the city; however, the guide was oblivious of the directions to reach the destinations by virtue of which we ended up wasting a lot of time. Moreover, the person you assigned for the trip failed to enlighten us about the past associated with the historical monuments.

I would like to suggest some proposals to address the problems I faced during the excursion. You should organise orientation programmes for your employees to extend them proper training. Furthermore, you must provide them some navigation tools such as maps so that they could accomplish their work in time.

I believe I deserve some discount for the subsequent expedition to compensate for the appalling experience.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

Jean Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment