Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Ielts General Training Letter Semi Formal Your internet connection has been slow and intermittent

 

Your internet connection has been slow and intermittent. Write a letter to your internet service provider to complain. In the letter:

       Describe the problem and why you are unhappy

       Arrange for an engineer to visit your home

       Request a reduction in your bill


IELTS GENERARL TRAINING  SEMI FORMAL LETTER Your internet connection has been slow and intermittent

 

Dear Customer Care Manager,

It has been a dismaying experience using your internet services, and even after paying out of my nose for a 50mbps plan, I barely get a  partly 4mbps speed, making me lead a life in the stone age of the internet. To make the matters worse, your customer care people have failed to respond to all my calls for a reprieve, causing a great inconvenience and harming my work.

 

It has been over a month since I have been reporting this problem to your concerned department. Initially they seemed to pay a heed, but now they have stopped responding. This, nevertheless, is not only making me feel frustrated since I am using this connection to carry out official work but also a little dejected as I am forced to use alternative arrangements. 

 

Thus, you must arrange an immediate visit of an engineer probably by tomorrow afternoon, and I do believe I deserve a waiver of the previous bill. 

 

I presume that this issue will be resolved quickly.

 

Thanking you

Yours sincerely,

 

Adolf Hitler

No comments:

Post a Comment