Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2018

IELTS GT Writing task 1 School Trip


Your child’s school has arranged a trip abroad for students. The principal of the school asked some parents to join the trip to help. Write to the school principle and say
– Why do you want to join the trip?
– How could you help during the trip?
– Ask some questions about the trip.
 
Your child’s school has arranged a trip abroad for students
Ielts GT Letter School Foreign Trip 
Dear Sir,

I, Brandon Fraser, father of Martha Fraser, student of Class VI-B, would love to accompany kids on trip to Paris, that your school is organizing next month. I am pretty sure that I, with my good knowledge of Paris and its surroundings could prove to be of a great help.

I have lived in the French Capital for almost 10 years, and have developed a good acquaintance with the city and the surroundings: the attractions, the locales the distances and the best way to reach these locations. Moreover, I being a member of civil society of   Parisians could prove to be beneficial as it make it easier for the troupe of students and teachers to gain entry, on priority, into certain galleries and museums.

I could arrange everything ahead of the scheduled trip, if only, I could get to know how many people would be travelling to Paris and also about the scheduled itinerary.

I thank you for the opportunity and  request you to kindly help me with the required information.

Thank You,

Your Sincerely

Brandon Fraser




No comments:

Post a Comment