Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Ielts GT Letters Semi Formal Letters You forgot something at the hotel


You were on a business trip recently and forgot something at the hotel. Write a letter to the hotel manager and say

– Give details of your stay.
– What did you leave there?
– Suggest what he/she should do about it.      
You were on a business trip recently and forgot something at the hotel. Write a letter to the hotel manager and say
Ielts GT Letters Semi Formal Letter

Dear Mr. Trump,
First of all, I must compliment you for the excellent services provided by your to me during my stay from 25th August  - 5th of September. I stayed in room number 1015, and was at home with everything, but while checking out, I forgot to collect some important papers that were enclosed in a black colored leathered folio.

These  include some important papers, my ID Card and some reports, that are of great importance to me. I would be thankful to you if you could tell your staff to search the cupboard by the bed in that room.

If you are able to locate the said folio, please arrange for delivering the letter it to me through courier – preferably through DHL as I have an yearly contract with  them, and they have agreed to collect the freight at destination.

In case, you need to get some more information, you could contact me on my phone number or send me an email. 

I hope you would help me with this.

Thanking you in advance

Your Sincerely

Brandon Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment