Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2024

You are living in a English speaking country and you have to leave for your country all of a sudden

 


You are living in a English speaking country and you have to leave for your country all of a sudden. write a letter to your friends explaining them why you have to leave for your country and why you couldn’t meet them.
In this letter write the reason for your sudden departure apologies them for not informing them for your departure and also thanked them for the nice experience you had with them.
Write At least 150 words

 Dear Jack and Mike, 

I know you’re going to be fuming when you come to know that I have left for New Delhi without telling you. But, I couldn’t help it. I got a call from my father in India in the wee hours of the morning, at around 1.30 a.m., that the wedding of my sister was going to be conducted within two days, as the bridegroom’s family wanted to go ahead with nuptials quickly. 

 There was no use reasoning out with my father about this, he seemed desperate.  So, I left for Delhi immediately. I couldn’t even buy a gift for my sister and my brother-in-law, but I’ll do it once I land at New Delhi. 

Nevertheless,  I must thank you both for such a pleasant experience I had in Toronto. The travel, the food, and your friendship, that was more than I could’ve asked for. 

I’ll be back perhaps in a month’s time, I promise to bring you some exotic Indian gifts. Hoping to see you soon.

Your friend,

Mark  

No comments:

Post a Comment