Search This Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2024

You are going on a holiday and ur friend is coming to look after your home. Write a letter to him Thank him and remind about your holiday dates Where can he get the key Inform about the things to do at home.

 You are going on a holiday and ur friend is coming to look after your home. Write a letter to him

Thank him and remind about your holiday dates

Where can he get the key

Inform about the things to do at home.

 

Dear Rachel,

I would like to thank you in advance for sparing time to take care of my home when I am away for my holidays from 5th - 9th July. Before leaving I’ll try my best to arrange everything here to make you feel home and comfortable.

 

I had requested the airlines to provide me with next flight tickets so that I can meet you before heading for the trip, but there were no tickets available. You can collect the home keys from my neighbor Mrs. Lee. She is very kind and humble, you'll definitely enjoy visiting her. While I’m away I request you to water my plants everyday and also feed the dog. His diet chart is pinned on the table placed near the main door. Also, once you reach, make sure you switch on the water purifier. For any emergencies or confusions do call me. I can’t thank you enough for helping me.


I promise to get you a nice exotic present. Can’t wait to meet you on 10th July.

 

Much love,

Disha


No comments:

Post a Comment