Search This Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Write a letter to your neighbour to ask him/her to take care of your house while you are away for a week on holidays.

Write a letter to your neighbour to ask them to take care of your house while you are away for a week on holidays. Please say

– Explain where you are going and why.

– What do you need him/her to do?

– What should he/she do in case of emergency?

Dear Charles,

As I had discussed with you about my London visit last week, I am finally going on a holiday for a week starting from Monday to visit my mother. Thus, I request you to take care of my house in my absence.  

I had recently replaced some of the water pipes in all the bathrooms. I wanted to request if it would be possible to check on the house while I am away as I am worried about leakages. Please check the bathrooms once in two days while I am away. In case you spot any major leakages or damp walls in the bathrooms, kindly call Paul and he will come over immediately to have a look at the situation and do the needful.

While you are there, please feel free to water the plants in the living room as well. I really appreciate this and I promise to bring you your favorite Eau De Cologne perfume from London, and also  treat you to some pizza once I am back.

Thank you,

Nathan Emmanuel  


No comments:

Post a Comment