Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Ielts General Training Formal Letters Write a letter to a financial organization that gives money to students who would like to take a part-time course

Write a letter to a financial organization that gives money to students who would like to take a part-time course. Mention
– your qualifications and work experience
– details about the course
– how this course will help you

Write a letter to a financial organization that gives money to students who would like to take a part-time course
Ielts Essay Formal Letters 



Dear Sir, 

I am a graduate student, currently working as a Portfolio Investment Manager with Blasphemous Incorporated. I am writing this to request you to render me a student grant for a part-time Masters Diploma in Portfolio Management with IT integration. This course is being offered by the International School of Management, Toronto. It would last 2 semesters, approximately 8 months 

I am currently managing investments of my clients. Sometimes, I need to analyze their profiles and prepare a list of investment probable that could guarantee rich returns. But, this is a long and tedious process which often costs me over two weeks and at times, my probable business. 

If I pursued this course, it would help ease up my work, helping me prepare a portfolio quickly using IT techniques, by analyzing details of clients and listing out best investments possible that would match their profiles.   

I am sure I could repay this loan back in regular installments out of my salary. Therefore, I request you to grant me the loan. 

Anticipating a compassionate response.

Thanking You
Yours Sincerely



Donald J Trump 


No comments:

Post a Comment