Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

You borrowed an important textbook from a classmate last term. You now realize your classmate had returned home overseas and you still have the book. Write a letter to him/her

You borrowed an important textbook from a classmate last term. You now realize your classmate had returned home overseas and you still have the book. Write a letter to him/her. In your letter; 

apologize for the mistake

find out how important the book is to him/her

say what will you do


Dear Jim,

I was thinking of you today and how helpful was the digest you gave me. I scored well in the term-end exams and cannot thank you enough for lending me the book. I also realized that you must be needing it to prepare for your exams that are due next month. 


It’s so irresponsible of me to not return it yet, to you. I’m extremely sorry for such an ignorant act and shall try and compensate for it right away. 


I learnt from your social media post today that you’ve traveled back to Colombo. Although I am planning to send the book to your address by international speed post so that it can reach you quickly, I’m also emailing you all 100 scanned pages of the entire book. I’m hoping that you will receive it shortly, and it will be of help to you. 


I wish you absolute best for your upcoming exams, and hope to hear from you soon. 


Yours’ loving

Candice


No comments:

Post a Comment